Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Big Day for Stella Luna

    



     Luna definitely has a voice!  Last night and today when she want's out of her pool she yodels, howls, barks, whines, and snorts.  I kicked Pearl out of the room this morning, waiting until Luna quieted down, and then took her out of the pool.  She played, but really wanted to feed.  Since she had already eaten an hour and half ago I didn't want her to nurse.  She eventually made her way to the crate, climbed in and went to sleep.  What a good girl.  I zipped up the crate, and took my three out for a walk in the cold. It felt nice. 

LINK: view video: BIG DAY FOR LUNA



     Soon I will introduce solid food, her teeth are starting to come in.  Pearl will occasionally growl, while Luna is nursing.  I think she must bite down.  Today, was an introduction to water.  I put a little in the bottom of a baking pan. Place Luna in it, and watched.  She was curious, but didn't want to linger in the pan. 



     Big improvement,  she was fine downstairs.  In the past she was carried down, held in my arms, and trembled.  Today, not so.  The idea of hanging in front of the warm woods stove, nursing, was appealing.  We all took an afternoon nap.




No comments:

Post a Comment