Thursday, January 16, 2014

Luna today

Luna continues to grow!  New over night method, to help curb the midnight snacking, is to use a crate.  I have a soft crate set up under the desk.  I let Pearl feed Luna, then they fall asleep together in the pool.  This time for Pearl is important, and for Luna.  When she wakes for a snack,  I distract her, and put her in the crate.  Last night, however,  Pearl decided she liked the crate, and curled up there after her snuggle time with Luna.  Very sweet. 

LINK to VIDEO 
Today's Photo and video shoot
Walking on hardwood floors, playing with sister, nursing, sleeping

Hardwood floors and very scary,  especially when you can't get traction.  Last night Luna couldn't walk on the hard wood floor.  her legs would splay, and she'd slide backwards.   This resulted in much crying and anxiety from Luna.  I didn't help, although tempted.   I wanted her to figure it out,  the support I gave was a towel behind her hind feet.  Eventually she made it to the carpet.



More play between Willow Sunshine and Luna.  I can see big sister is going to be a good influence on Luna.  Caution still when Nash comes around.  Only interested in gentle sniffing, this is good. 

Today - Luna spent the afternoon out, and about with us.  Video and photos taken, and she can now walk on those hard wood floors!  We all took a nap, and Luna found a place on the floor near the dog bed.  She feel asleep where she was playing.  




Luna's discovered her momma is someone to play with!  last night,  I noticed the interaction, and again today.  So endearing.

Good news on the puppy front -  I may have found a litter nearby a week older.  When Luna is older, I hope to get her together for some play dates.  Probably after her first set of vaccine's, This I will do a week earlier, 7 weeks instead of 8 weeks. This will allow her to go out and play.




No comments:

Post a Comment